We believe that people who are clear where they are going and have the motivation to get there, achieve outstanding results. We are passionate about getting clarity through our coaching and then inspiring people to action.
We provide professional coaching to public and social sector leaders as well as social entrepreneurs wanting to make a real difference to their community. Through our coaching, we seek to contribute to developing leadership and building strong communities.
People come to coaching because they want change. They may well have already achieved successes in their professional and personal lives and have a desire to continue to grow and achieve their full potential. They may want to learn new ways of approaching situations to get better results. They may have a vision they want to develop into reality.
Coaching is forward looking and results oriented. It offers a focused partnership with someone who really listens, challenges, and affirms them. It creates the space to stop, reflect, take stock, and then decide the right path or option to take. You enjoy the unique experience of being with someone who has no agenda for you.
What would you be able to achieve with a perfectly tailored balance of support and challenge?
Coaching with Beacon CIC
We offer high quality, affordable coaching to people involved in social change. Our coaches are highly experienced and professionally qualified, and will support you and challenge you to new heights of effectiveness.
Coaching can result in a transformation of approach. Read more about the results coaching can bring.
We work with leaders and managers to enable them to shape their vision, develop effective joined-up thinking and follow through with action:
- Helping people develop resourceful, adaptive leadership skills and work more effectively in organisations – we have supported many senior managers and leaders developing or reassessing their approach to leadership.
- Developing strategic clarity and moving forward to action, supporting through all stages of a project or venture.
- Moving confidently into a new role or a new organisation – we have particular expertise in ‘first 100 days’ new role coaching.
- Developing communication and interpersonal skills.
- Growing through times of transition, e.g. promotion, returning to work after a maternity break, preparing for retirement, redundancy, or changes in the workplace.