We work with a strong ethos of partnership, and a practical and flexible approach – tailoring our services to ensure the best results.
We take an outcomes focussed approach and start by getting clear on the end result you are seeking and how this fits with the strategic priorities of your organisation – and we keep this in mind throughout. Our approach is inclusive and we encourage the participation of key stakeholders to maximise involvement and ownership. We seek to build on existing strengths within organisations for lasting improvement to services and performance.
Our standards are high and our approach is direct, honest and encouraging. We like to bring freshness, new energy and new perspectives to your situation, as well as our knowledge of what works.
As a social enterprise, we are a values driven organisation and profit is not our driving force. We have primarily social objectives and our business is based on participation and community benefit, with surpluses principally reinvested in the business or community.
Our key values:
- Integrity: we act with integrity, authenticity and openness in all our work.
- Collaboration: we really value working together with people to design solutions that are will work in their setting.
- Sustainability: we encourage creative and effective solutions from within organisations – building capacity and lasting improvement.
- User centred: we seek to understand not only what our clients want, but also what will work for the end users of services too – and look for solutions for all.
- Continuous improvement: we are committed to good relationships and great results and always want to know from our clients how we can improve our service.